The revolutionary Mirka DEROS 650CV 150mm Electric Sander is available to buy online at Abrasives Online.
Technical & Ergonomic Features of Mirka DEROS 650CV 150mm
- Variable speed control with lever, for an optimal control when working
- Separate on/off switch, for easy and safe handling
- Patented motor controller
- Brushless motor, no need to change brushes, less down time
- 350 W motor, comparable to a 500W normal motor, enough power for heavier applications
- Constant speed under load, no loss in efficiency under heavy pressure
- Soft start of motor, protects the surface
- Continuous temperature monitoring in the motor and the controller card, prolongs the life time of the tool
- Exchangeable power cord
- Electric brake of motor and pad brake, for easy and safe usage
- Vibration reduction system, minimizes the vibrations for your main application
- Improved backing pad, for an outstanding dust removal
- Low profile and low weight
- Symmetrical machine – easy to switch between right and left hand
- More space for ring finger and little finger – more relaxed and controlled grip
- Longer body enables optional two-hand grip
- Easy start/stop function with lever controlled operation
MIRKA® DEROS and its brushless motor.
Thanks to its high efficiency patented brushless motor, the MIRKA® DEROS also has plenty of power to get the job done quickly. Indeed, its performance is actually comparable to a conventional 500W electric machine and that ensures it maintains a constant speed even under heavy load. The innovative design of the brushless motor means there are few wearing components so it is low maintenance, ultra-reliable and has a long lifespan. In contrast to conventional electric machines, the MIRKA® DEROS also features a ‘closed construction’ which prevents dust from entering the motor where it can cause wear and damage. MACHINE MANUAL
Our sister website Lamont Industrial Ltd are approved suppliers and repairers of Mirka Tools and sell Mirka Spares. Details click here.