Dream, Design, Deliver with our 3M™ VHB™ Tape RP45. It is a grey, 1.1 mm thick, multi-purpose acrylic adhesive with a conformable foam core. It can replace rivets, welds and screws. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides good strength and durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and can bond to a variety of high and medium surface energy substrates even at lower temperatures.
- Create a high strength and durable weld
- Get high performance in extreme weather conditions
- Use for bonding graphics
- Use on assemblies where parts are not close-fitting
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives: Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
Use 3M™ VHB™ Tape RP45 for high performance in extreme weather conditions due to its double-sided, pressure sensitive, closed cell acrylic foam with a paper liner. Our tape creates a high strength, durable weld that other mechanical fasteners can’t match. It has a clean appearance and is ideal for use with bonding graphics to materials.
Suitable for use in extreme weather conditions
Use for edge and hole reinforcing with printing plates