3M 201E Masking Tape is a smooth creped paper tape 80°C available in a variety of widths. Chamois color, rubber adhesive, thickness 0,135mm.
This tape is designed for general use in industrial applications with a slight need for temperature and water resistance such as short-term paint masking and sealing applications. It provides a good instant adhesion and holding power that resists lifting or curling. Its crepe paper backing offers conformability that will maintain integrity when formed around corners. Its good solvent and moisture resistance helps to resist paint bleed through and provides good paint lines due to its clean removability in one piece with no residue from most surfaces.
- Suitable for holding, fixing, wrapping, sealing.
- Good solvent and moisture resistance, for indoor use
- Conformable tape, does not tear when unfolding
- Operating temperature range up to 80°C / 1h
- Reduces paint build-up and provides good paint lines, helps resist paint bleed through
- General purpose short-term paint applications
- Masking for joint sealing applications
- Use for temporary fixing, attaching or holding
- Label marking